My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Moira55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The FR Thread (Sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDelete View Post
Just finished a session.

Serangoon side.

Damage: 50+60.

Was in the area, counter asked if i looking for anyone in particular, I said no, just want 1 hour massage. Ask me scan for safeentry. Pay $50, assign me to a PRC ML.

Room is private room with closed door, there is a window slit but I saw it had sandpaper masking it so I thought hoseh, why need to cover? surely got meaning behind it...

ML was short lady, a little bah bah but big tits. Ask me change to disposable underwear and went out to take a cup of hot tea for me.

Massage started. Some might say no strength but is not piano and i'm okay with it, too much strength and it becomes painful, this is just right for me.

Massage back, massage arm, massage leg, all is good. Went on for a good 40mins. Then suddenly i feel her finger tips lightly brushing me. Ask me turn around, then brush somemore. brush here brush there. brush my dick.

She lean down on me ask what I want. I ask her what she got. She say hj is $50, special service is $70. I ask her what does special service mean. She say take to find out.

I say ok fine, $60. She agreed.

She then lift her shirt up and pull down her bra showing her tits. Quite good size. She then lean down and started to lick my shaft and balls. I asked if got blowjob, she say no condom, cannot do BBBJ. I was thinking wah lao. But not bad quite shoik. Catbath me on the massage bed.

Too lazy to describe the entire process of her special but essentially she took everything off by the end, fully nude in a fucking neighbourhood massage parlor lol.

After the service, no shower, she wiped my body clean with warm towels. Saw there was another lady not sure if she also provide service, maybe will ask her next time.

I will def RTM. I think is quite good value as the extra she asked isnt just a up and down mechanical HJ and she adhere to the 1hr massage time.
Hi bro can share contact ?