View Single Post
Old 03-09-2006, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by libertyman
liverpool fan reporting here, die hard fan of ian rush, john aldridge time.. once received a b'day present frm girlfriend and its a man u jersey.. immidiately i broke off wif her.. liverpool is like my religion already.....i know tat i will never walk alone anyway.
hahaha bro libertyman, i know yr grief. my youngest bro's birthday 2 years back when we went to MIA (made in anfield at MS) to celebrate. my whole family r liverpool fans, by the way. his friends and i chipped in to buy him an authentic man u jersey with number 2 neville printed at peninsula. he was damn sad siah!!! got drunk that nite and end up burning the bloody jersey at the roadside. got rounded up by the police but was let off with a stern warning. copied our ICs as well.

next day, got him a michael owen jersey but after a while, he transferred to real madrid...