Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Ah Thut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by bapple
Heard that Nataree is popular with Singaporeans. They charge same rate for locals & foriegners.

Remember Cupidity from my first visit to BKK. Got overcharged, 3K+. Once is enough, I avoid the place like the plague. Those MPs that overcharge are really dumb. They kill off repeat bizness.

Another place to avoid is a place called Angsana. Had traditional massage there & got overcharged & girl asked for more tip!

Both Cupidity & Angsana were recommended by taxis drivers. Never, never, ever let the taxi driver recommend the place. He's only after the commission & doesn't know if the place is good.

For the newbies, look out for helpful people who offer to show you where you can get cheap gems. Been approach many times by these nice people : )
I think you meant "Ankara" not Angsana. If it is a MP which is next to a taxi garage or workshop, it should be "Ankara". Its quite near to Plaza Entertainment where Cupidy is located. Yes
Ankara" pays commission to taxi and Tut Tut drivers. the girls there mostly cannot make it.