View Single Post
Old 22-08-2021, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 5
Mamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: A New Adventure - Luxury, Class & Milf

Wow, time really flies under COVID.

Sorry for not updating. Honestly, life under COVID sucks, no events, no meeting of hot girls and no fuck trips. Haha, but OK back to the story of Anna.

So Anna and I grew after that event and she intro me to another one of her close friend, let's call her Yoona. She's a hot lady in her 40s but she looks early 30s and coincidentally I actually hit on Yoona at an event 3 years ago.

Looks a bit like the one below.

Yoona is a BBS : British born singaporean. But she only dates asian guys. Woohoo. Anyways, recently I have been seeing these 2 girls and I am trying to push them for some adventure!!

Yoona and I have decided to take a cruise together in Nov. I hope we have some action. She was quite receptive to my advances 3 years ago but she didn't know my age (I look like I am in my late thirties but I am actually in my early thirties) and she told me after we became friends that she cant accept our age gap. But I wont take No for an answer at this point - (disclaimer, I do not support rape culture but a man cannot give up too easily)

Yoona is bringing another ABK friend (American born Korean) so let's see where this leads to.

On the side, I have decided to firm up my flabby body but taking up fencing (which compliments my French job) and I also started with French classes. Honestly most French are snobs and my inner chao ah beng cant stand it.

I think I lost like 5Kg since I started (mostly from the sweating inside the gear). Anyways I hope my company sends me to France soon so I can go bang some awesome frech chicks.