View Single Post
Old 10-07-2018, 07:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 16
terminaldreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyterminaldreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Little Black Book

SA: Ok, I know now...but we still have more wine to finish the game with *she clicked away*
App: “Fake having sex with the other player for 1 minute”

We stood silent for a moment, relishing where this could lead to. I’m not sure if it was uncertainty of how SA wants things to end up or a bit of shyness that was coursing through her mind now. She took the half full glass and down the remainder of its contents. I followed her cue and did the same. She then came close to me and hopped up in the water, locking her legs behind my back and hooking her arms around my neck. In her koala hugging position, my erection was flipped up against my pelvis and the underside of my shaft was planted against the soft mounds of where her thighs converged. She hugged me close, pressing her torso against mine. It was the first time I came in contact with her breasts and they were tight. I could feel her nipples rock hard, grazing against mine. Moans started to fill the air around us.

Thankfully, it was an off peak season and I got the seaside villa where the pool faced nothing but sea. Otherwise, this little game of us might’ve been misunderstood for something Stomp worthy. Realising how she was acting out her dare, I cupped my hands over her butt cheeks to give her some support. The way her legs split had her pussy opened and inviting, just veiled behind the thin laces that kept the last shred of dignity between us. The gentle grinding and soft moaning was driving me crazy, as much as I wanted to slip myself in and penetrate her, I didn’t want to jump the gun. I’d rather play to her tempo and score a win for both of us. That said, my fingers had already inched in slightly under her panties. I could vaguely feel the inside of her butt cheeks, her anus and some part of her labia.

We must’ve been enjoying this dare as it started to feel way longer than the minute prescribed. The grinding had also parted her panties aside and my undershaft had a better feel of her puffy pussy entrance. I couldn’t see, but if I could, I was sure her labia was wrapping my erection as we grinded each other. I pulled her butt cheeks closer to me to add more pressure my cock was giving her. SA moaned even louder into my ears and this time it was clear it’s more than an act.