View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toxic relationship

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekerJ View Post
Thanks for all the bro feedback and sharing.
I am not alone in this as many bro been through it too and even much worst.
I have a Friend who MIA and deleted his Facebook, all because of her gf is very insecure and always suspecting he might having an affair. Nobody can contact him except her. He’s a salesperson and have many calls from clients. His gf will check every single call and screen through his phone. He delete fb just to avoid any unnecessary problem that he need to explain of all the relationships of his female Friends. Now he’s married with her and had a baby. It’s doesnt get better but maybe worst as seem like he’s the only one taking care of the baby. Any problem happen, he will get hell from his Wife for any doing his job well. But when she screw up it’s normal human error. I know my Friend is mentally tough but one day he will break down. I can sense he’s having a toxic relationship but he choose to stay and tolerate all of these. I don’t understand, maybe his self esteem is Low and he can’t get anyone better than her?

I have choose to break off with my gf as enough is enough. Going through “I want to break up”. Maybe as she said, we are not compatible and shouldn’t even start relationship at first place. I don’t have what she want (like attention and security and protection), she don’t have what I want to have a understanding gf.
She always want it and she will have it. I will not hold on to this relationship anymore. It’s mutual to build this relationship and not one way. I will not tolerate threat like break up. Threat like “you want to follow me, so I jump you will follow me?”

We talked and no conclusion, as we are accusing each other not loving each other and we done things for each other but both are not appreciated. Both of us are not wrong of our action. I always believe in relationship, there’s not right or wrong but love or not love. I don’t wish to suffer in a toxic relationship and make it worst toward marriage. It’s hard to break off but to move on. This might be the only solution if both of us don’t realise and effort to solve and save the relationship. In my past and present experience, the ultimate killer of relationship is ego.
I really hope you won't have to go through what i went through. Be fair to yourself and the true girl of your life. She will come one day and will you be ready for her? You won't get used to the absence of your current gfin the beginning stages. But you have to hold on.