View Single Post
Old 14-05-2007, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 23
Mekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Qingyuan, Guangzhou

Quote:
Originally Posted by G+++ING View Post
so cheap brother , how the quality
and where is the place , how to go
Hello Bro,

On how to go:
I was there about 1 yr ago. There is a bus terminal near Guangzhou Old Train Station which is notorious for pickpockets (Not the New East Station). Once you get out of the GZO train station, to your right there is an overhead bridge, walk straight and you should be able to see the bus terminal. You can get a bus to 清远 there. Bus ticket price I think is about RMB25 if I remember correctly, definitely not outrageous price. Journey is approx 40-60mins, depending on traffic.

I think the bus stops that the central bus station of Qingyuan (old town). Qingyuan now has split into old and new town, separated by the 北江Beijiang river. 清远 is considered a border town of GZO, the last is probably 肇庆 before you hit into 湖南.

清远 is well-known for rafting during the summer, and hotsprings during the winter. 清远 chicken (for eating type) is a must try, meat is damn tender, personally I would hope to go back and taste it again.

KTV is standard, at that time when I was there, 1-5-8. Interestingly, not all the girls will go out, and the mentality there is slightly different. The KTV girls are pretty much contented with the RMB100 tips. You'd need to notify the mamasan to separate out who are those who are willing to go out for ST/ON services. Standard is about 6-7/10

There used to be a report of a clamp down on the BBS sometime back. Otherwise, the BBS is quite interesting. I can't remember the road name. But the landmark would be the 清远 town center symbol of the phoenix. The BBS area would be where the phoenix head is pointing towards. Price wise was 150/400 for ST/ON. Standard, quite young, I got quite a good experience there.

My 5cents worth.
对我来说,侯佩岑算什么
把衣服掀起来!把奶罩丢上来!