View Single Post
Old 11-05-2018, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dion8et deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cheating Spouse - To forgive or not?

this really sucks. just when i thought it was getting better, my friend spotted him at a mall with a group of colleagues and she was in the group too (4 guys, 2 ladies). apparently one of the guy in the group was claimed by my husband to be sick hence he has to stand in for him today. (its supposed to be my husband off day today)

i texted him on whereabout and called thereafter; he said he was at work meeting and no pickup on my calls. several mins passed and tries to return my call with a video call (which obviously i think he is already back in office by then) but i did not pick up. i sent him a disappointed msg that i "saw" him with the group and the girl that he claims he had a clean break with and he lied to me on his whereabout and what nots.

he claims innocence that it was really not what i think; his mc-ed colleague decided to return during the noon; they invited him out for group lunch and he has no idea she was joining until they were abt to go out; she appears to still be happily chatting nonchalantly because they are with the group and obviously did not want to behave like smth ever happened and he claims that she has got over it (it happened like 5weeks ago??) and hence just back to her casual self.

my friend although did not noticed any obvious affectionate behaviours, she saw that this girl stood beside him in the waiting group after buying her stuffs. and he tap on her arm to signal her seemingly to ask her to move when the group is going off. i am really getting all triggered and sensitive over these. he keeps repeatedly texting me tt it is not what i think but, where on earth such much coincidence happens or that he is so darn unlucky that just this once-ever (he claims) incident happens to be spotted by my friend?

before i make this very rash decision to take things into my own hand to text this girl on what he promises on his clean cut with her and keep her stances, pls advise me if would be a bad move? i cant be continuing listening to him and not knowing if i am keep being cheated upon or if he is telling me things that is not happening?