Thread: Tg Balai
View Single Post
Old 15-09-2018, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 11
PrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tg Balai

Maybe I can contribute some info here as I always visit Balai twice a month. I usually stay at Balai View hotel which is quite central and near to ferry terminal. No need spend money moving around as there are eateries all nearby within walking distance. Many massage shops nearby too for all my needs . Rate is incall to hotel @70k rupiah for an hour massage. With fj 1 shot I just TOP up and give the cewek 400k in total and if ultra good then tip another 100k. I don’t really go for villa girls as mostly hit and misses maybe cos I old man and pricing range from 700-1.5k but not guaranteed good service. Another source of fl is thru WeChat people nearby where I usually get for around 350k - 400 k per shot. This way can try more different ceweks. You can also ask the ceweks to introduce their (teman) friends who may not really doing fl but may need money so more fresh but don’t expect excellent services. Hope can help provide some info for those going there first time so they can know roughly the going rate there.