Thread: Random pickups?
View Single Post
Old 13-11-2018, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 22
amox is a name known to allamox is a name known to allamox is a name known to allamox is a name known to allamox is a name known to allamox is a name known to all
Random pickups?

I was at a coffee joint at CBD area recently, ordered my coffee and was waiting for it to be prepared. Whilst waiting, I saw a caucasian girl who looked like a tourist, walked past. looked really hot, tight fitting and in sports attire. nice curves which were what caught my eye to begin with.

after walking past, she suddenly flipped a u-turn and headed back to the coffee joint. she then went to ask the staff for the wifi password, and i figured that she must be visiting from somewhere and needed a connection.

i have no idea what came over me, but after looking at her for a while i suddenly stood up and approached her and chatted her up. after chatting for a while, i made a proposal to get some alone time together, of course transactional and a monetary offer. she was shocked, but accepted the offer.

made our way to the arrangement and had some interesting fun. until now, i have no idea what came over me and why i even approached her and did what I did. perhaps watching too many gonzo clips or faux-reality videos, but the excitement and suspense is real, and so is the adrenaline. probably she's not from around here so i had nothing to lose, and the worst case is her saying no. it is unlike me to have tried something like that, but i'm glad I did.

has anyone ever tried something like this? was I just lucky?

Note: She is not a WL; this is not a thread to exchange contact, or to discuss details of the date. Just curious to see if other bros have had the same experience.