View Single Post
Old 17-06-2009, 02:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
...Why would I want to pick up these gals outside KTVs? ...I hv many personal reasons... n u accept reluctantly bcos u r pai seh...8) Or a gal may throw herself at u, especially embarrassing if she is someone whom u hv bonked or worst, ur ex-mistress, whom u now try to avoid...9) Picking up a young n pretty gal outside KTVs is adventurous n a challenge. I feel like 20 again...10) Organising KTV outings is time-consuming n difficult...
#11) Some girls themselves hate going to KTVs and it's my luck that I've managed to hitch up with 2 of them...

Just like you, some girls don't like the loud music, the 2nd hand smoke and all that drinking... So if you are thick-skinned enough, you may just get lucky... 1 of the 2 I picked up happened to get very horny every time she gets a bit tipsy!!! Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!

Cheers...