View Single Post
Old 17-06-2009, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
Done it once, few years ago. After some cheong session else where, was driving towards CTE but decided to park beside TAM for a puff. It was around 3am (KTV close shop hour) when this tall leggy dongbei chick walked towards my direction.

smeagol : 下班回家啦?
Babe : 对呀
smeagol : 我送你一程?
Babe : 好呀?

huh huh..... 45min later..... hotel81

And I did it with a 12yr old Honda Civic ESI COE car...........
Quote:
Years ago a particular hotel in Orchard Road was teeming with FLs. Had a go with one of them. After I had my fun, took the lift down. Lift stopped at some level and whoo hoo in walk a PRC chick all glammed up.

smeagol : 哇好漂亮!
prc mm : 谢谢夸奖.
smeagol : 去上班吗?
prc mm : 对呀.
smeagol : 留个电话号码号码 行吗?
prc mms : OK

Bonk her 3 days later in her hotel room
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Semens View Post
I picked one up at TAM around 11pm++ as he going home becos no table to sit. The next day, we were at Hotel 9x9 = ?
Quote:
Many thx to bros Smeagol n Big Semens for sharing their success stories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by groo View Post
#11) Some girls themselves hate going to KTVs and it's my luck that I've managed to hitch up with 2 of them...

Just like you, some girls don't like the loud music, the 2nd hand smoke and all that drinking... So if you are thick-skinned enough, you may just get lucky... 1 of the 2 I picked up happened to get very horny every time she gets a bit tipsy!!! Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!

Cheers...
Hi bro,

Very thick skin is a prerequisite.

We must quickly signal to them we r potential clients. Clients = money. How? I'll use the opening line of bro Smeagol: 哇好漂亮! Then ask if she works at XX KTV. If the answer is yes, get her name n assigned # n inquire if she will be there on certain date n time. I bet she will voluntarily give u her HP, hahaha.

Cheers!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.