View Single Post
Old 17-06-2017, 06:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 14
freezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hai Phong, Vietnam - need info/intel

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
you say no intel, then either you dont know how to research, or nothing out there, or finally people know but wanna keep hush hush so big carrot chop types stay away, either case you wont get any further info just like you got nothing asking on ISG, go arpound begging for free info doenst work
Then perhaps I don't know how to research correctly as I have been through Google search and Haiphong intel on cheonging is very limited. Not saying nothing exist but very limited. Like I said, found that RLD is mainly in an industrial area and less that 1km long with 2-3 story buildings. Maybe its more extensive on some Viet only forums but I am not fluent in Viet. and using translate was mostly time wasted as it was translating a lot of regular talk and not a lot on where to stay and if RLD is still active and if the girls are worth the time.
Also, nothing wrong with "asking" for info here or elsewhere. if anyone been there and could provide some insight. That's what forums are set up for in the first place-- sharing of knowledge for like minds. If I have been to areas, I will gladly provide answers if needed.
- if info is provided then thanks (either through open forum or private PM), if they know but dun want to provide then that's ok , but sorry as I dun like to "beg" for info. If some dun like sharing that's ok, but that's not me . cheers