View Single Post
Old 30-05-2018, 12:37 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2696 / Power: 16
deadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

First thing she blew me in front of everyone on the bar stool. You can check out all the girls bj techniques. She led me to a private area. We bonked in the private curtain area. She rode me then I striped off her clothes and bonked in front of the mirror. I could hear other girls moaning loudly next door and as they walked past they could see us bonking standing doggy. Soon I was about to lose my hardness so she led me to her room on the 5th floor. There I fired my first shot. She was ultra hot, the room has many mirrors and after bonking her mish and doggy, her beautiful face (with cosmetic surgery) made me cum. If you all want can call for Heidi. After sex she asked if I can go second round I said I got to leave and she showered me, offered me orange juice and helped me call cab. This is tip top service. The counter guy got my hotel card and helped me call cab.

Very good experience for my first time. Thanks bro Slaver