View Single Post
Old 22-10-2020, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by peanodood1337 View Post
Instead of checking the relevant country's immigration websites or expat forums, you'll rather come to a sex forum to look for information.

So who's the real idiot? Seriously bro do you think you'll learn some secret kang tao over here that can expedite your immigration process? If you can't be bothered to do your own research, why should anyone here give a damn about what you want?

Anyway, in answer to your question, the fastest way to migrate to any country is to have money. Almost every country has some form of Global Investor Program, where you can get long term visas or even PR immediately by investing a certain amount of money in local businesses. The amount needed varies depending on the country.

If you have no money, get a job offer there, or get married to a local. Once again the period of time varies.

Good luck.
U should advise after u change ur job. I dun need to know the Global Investor Program. No successful ppl knows about this.

Administrative work there are ways to do it. Then someone ask me blank questions why the equipment fail without any proper documentations? These 2 things are different and difficult to explain. And there is no structured answers even after doing it bec the problem varies.

Best answer is dun explain and let TS experience himself. And i would assert to u again, u are a great talker but ur talkings dun mean anything over time. After u change ur job and do something more challenging, then u reply. Otherwise, dun bother.