Old 21-10-2018, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Aug-Dec 2018 New Cat 150 PRC Girls

Tried DaDa 1612 for the first time a few weeks back.

After some drinks with friends, decided to visit. Whoring and booze go well together .
Came in to 1612 at late night around 11pm. Saw 2 WLs sitting on the couch. Friendly OKT introduced their names to me – DaDa and YoYo, both of which are new WLs.

I picked DaDa, the WL with half of her tits spilling out of her cheongsam …
Into the room we went, she was friendly and helped me unbutton my shirt, asking me how my day was. She also offered me an eclipse sweet as she ate one herself. As she undressed her cheongsam, her C-cup neh neh eye contact with me. I wasted no time in fondling and sucking them.
In the shower, she washed me clean. She is very gentle with her touches and teasing to some extent.

Onto the bed, I laid on my front and requested her to do a simple back massage to help me relax. She was applied moderate strength and massage me. Then I turned around and kissed her lips. She grabbed the back of my head, pulled me towards her and pressed her lips against mine. Then, she parted her lips slightly, inviting my curious little tongue into her mouth… We spent a good 5min engaging in heavy petting and making out like couples in romantic movies.

BJ was very enjoyable as she seemed to knows her way around my didi. Licking my balls, my shaft, the head and then engulfing the entire didi. She alternates the tempo between fast and slow. It went on for a good 10min before I ask her to stop for FJ.

FJ was nothing short of amazing. Pounded her for a good 20min, enjoying her melodic moans in the process. Best part was in missionary, where I grabbed both of her wrists, pinned them above her head, furiously French her and activate my beast mode. As I pound harder and faster, all she could do is hummed in submission as I had total control of her. Now that I think about it, it did resemble some rape scene… lol Turned her around and entered her abalone I doggie position. Pound and thrust her butt with all my might before releasing. I was satisfied. I laid beside her and talked a little before time was up. Promised her that I will look for her again soon…

Called in a few days back and found out she is on menses leave currently. OKT said that she will probably start working next week… planning my schedule now for another sneak attack on DaDa…