View Single Post
Old 23-09-2009, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 18
shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

All the CASH KINGs please 高台贵手. Give me some breathing space.
Can't compete with you guys in DG towns. LOL.
If this upcoming trip is satisfactory I'll set up camp in HZ/DS liao.

Good saying, bro.
Recently I entertained a group of 5 Malaysians in CP together with 2 Hong Kong guys. That night, we went for drinking at Manhattan ktv. When the bill came, we spent over rmb 5000 just on drinking beers. As the Hong Kong guys and I were checking the bills, one of the Malaysians shows us the bad face and paid the bill (which supposed to be paid by the Hong Kong guy).
The Hong Kong guy said previously Hong Kong & Taiwanese are famous in CP as they are generous. However, when they become smart and spend the money wisely, CP said they love Singaporean (due to generous). Now Singaporean has drop to 2nd place as they know how to spend the money wisely and Malaysian has taken over the 1st place. Of course, I know that CP ktv is cheaper than Singapore and Malaysia. But it doesn’t need we should act ‘大爷’ and spoilt the market. No doubt the entertainment in Huizhou is cheaper than Dongguan, so I hope that all brothers can spend their money wisely in HZ.