View Single Post
Old 11-05-2006, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussybuster
It fine even my hands get swollen most important mission to get best gem among them...

I can get to scan their looks,boots and even their Voluptuous bodies.... It so hard to choose and all with hamburger hills cum hour glass figure with lovely look... No wonder 141 and 161 substain their reputation until now...

Sebast awaiting for your next arrival to hk and ring the bell together. We will practise army tactic front and back patroling.
Wah..now a days even the WLs print name card. Maybe I should print mine too..with my statistics and speciality, presumably can pass to those ladies we meet....maybe they will contact me when they are horny during the day so they don't have to wait till night falls....hahaha. So you need to learn some social dancing? that are for mature guys like us...not suitable for you leh..you can go to hei hei club to choose younger SYTS and go disco dancing.

You know that everytime you press the door bell, your picture will be taken and stored in their CCTV recorder. So be careful brother, also when inside, scan the place for any hidden camera, just in case some joint use that as undercover to take video of you and make a movie out of it.