Thread: Protected sex
View Single Post
Old 18-08-2018, 12:26 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Protected sex

you are not in the high category and i dont think u have contacted HIV...but the only way to know for sure is to get yourself checked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timidshyboy View Post
Hi. I've been having sex at different stables and sometime at geylang all using condom. Some bbbj which mostly are from sbf stables like Thai and Indo stables. My question is sometimes I have sex with condom, the condom is loose. Like when I'm trusting, the condom might slip down and cover only some part of my shaft. So I have to pull it back again. One time after cumming in her with condom I pull out and condom was in intact in her vagina but my dick was out. I scared somewhere her vagina fluid might have sipped into my condom while fucking. Many times I have encountered this problem as my dick is quite small and the condom they provide are quite big. Should I take hiv test as a precaution? I'm currently having some fever, throat pain and headache and swollen lymph nodes. doctor say is just a viral flu infection. But maybe could be acute HIV symptom. What do you guys think? Ive never fucked raw before ever. And the last time I had sex was a week ago but it was with my wife and a condom. Last time I had sex with FL from stable was 5 weeks ago. The time period from 5 weeks to now sounds suspicious for me to fall ill suddenly might be acute symptoms

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here