View Single Post
Old 05-11-2003, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by B4RSK
Guys, beside sharing our OPIOION, don't forget to share information of PLACES for fun.

Last week, a few friends from home visited me. We went to 百乐门 club (in 亚运村), a KTV joint with live performance. 50-60 rooms with 100+ girls. Expense report as follow.

Small room (for 3 guesses plus hostesses): 800 (after 50% discount).
Hostesses: 300 pax
Waitress: 300
Mami: 300

Maybe we overpaid the waitress and mami (not sure about that).
Normally, i would not tip the mummy if anyone of us in the group bring the gal out....She will have a cut from teh gals liao.

If no "bring out" then I will normally tip them between 200 to 300rmb. So yr tip of 300rmb seem ok to me.

As for the waitress, it's way too high liao. Between 100 to 150rmb is the standard. My chinese friends will tip them 50 to 100rmb...me normally 100-200rmb. It's also depend how many of us...For big grp then she will get more than 100rmb. Unless she is very active and join us for drinks and have fun.....otherwise how to justify for her to not get what the hostress get. Imagine you are in S'pore do we tip the waitress similar amount to a hostress here. Moreover, the PRC hostress sit with us the whole night and let us raba..raba only get 300rmb....

Last edited by Sinoview; 05-11-2003 at 11:36 AM.