Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
taipan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by tokyoboy
can someone share info on passion at the GW sheraton in BJ?

will be staying there next week and plan to drop into passion. objective is to spend an hour or two there with a biz partner, have a few drinks and chat biz, flirt with the chicks, and eventually take one back up to the room. does passion have individual ktv rooms? would the best approach be to ask for a ktv room, then tell the mama or manager our intentions to take out and then have him/her bring over a selection of willing girls?

i apologize in advance for the newbie questions.
Dear Tokyoboy,

Passion is probably the best hunting ground in Beijing but also clearly the MOST expensive one. Then again for those who can afford it, you pay for what you get and you get what you paid for. While there are hundreds for you to choose from in the main hall on the ground floor, the quality, both in terms of looks and service is far superior in the KTV above. However, be prepared to flash your gold credit card arround. A KTV room will easily set you back 3,000 rmb minimum expenditure. For this price you get a private room with 2 service staff attending to you full time, helping you to spend your 3,000 Rmb Minimum sum. You will of course have to tip these staff as well and 500 Rmb per person is quite normal. However, these are not the KTV girls that will sit and sing with you. For this, you will have a choice of many model looks girl. Their tips for the night's company is at least 1,000 Rmb each. They will usually pester you for more if you do not take them out thereafter. Their price for going out with you for one shot is 3,000 Rmb and for overnight, it's double that. However, if you are generous, their service is generally the best around in Beijing. If you are not careful, you could easily fall in love with them as they will give you that sort of feeling.

I believe the girls in the main hall at the ground level, will cost you around 500 Rmb just to seat and chat with you. Of course they will entice you to take them out. I believe you may be able to get them out for around 1,000 to 1,500 Rmb, I have also heard of others who got off for less, however, I have not had any experience with these bunch.

Oh yes, you need to pay an entrance fee to enter Passion which include, I think 2 drinks in the main hall. If you use the KTV rooms, the entrance fee can be offset to your KTV expenditure.

Have fun but watch yoru pocket. The last time I was there, I had a fantastic beauty who then spent a week with me. Needless to say, I spent a small fortune on her, enough for her to take a long, long break.

There are much cheaper place to spend your money in Beijing and have as great a time as Passion but then again, if money is not much an issue, Passion is the place to be, especially the KTV rooms.