Old 07-11-2003, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
cateyes1001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Facts and Information on Passion
(1) BJS Passion is the only most expensive KTV in the whole of China. The rest of the Passion chains in other parts of China are not as successful and expensive as the BJS one. They have a super strong backings in BJS

(2) The biggest room (can sit about 20+ people) in BJS Passion cannot be sold until 10pm every nites. This room is reserved by their big boss everyday to entertain their VIP. Their VIP will get to use this room for free, drinks and makan also free. The exception is they must pay for their own meimei and service staffs, unless otherwise instructed by their big boss.

(3) If you book any KTV rooms, you need not pay for the entrance fee. If you are not using the KTV rooms, you must pay for the entrance fee (RMB150, if I remembers correctly) and sit in the main hall at the ground level. The meimei will be hanging around on the left hand side of the main hall or dancing on the floor. They will try to make eye contacts with you and even approach you asking if you want any company. There is a smaller bar upstairs which the meimei will hang around the bar areas. Tips for the Meimei is RMB500 standard.

(4) For a big room, there will be 2 service ladies assigned to it and 1 service staff for small room. Most service staffs are consider looker and of certain height (should be min around 1.65m). Service Staffs are allow to drinks and play dices in the KTV room. Sometimes I do not even booked meimei to sit with me and I just play and drinks with the service staffs in the KTV room.

(5) Standard Tippings (only Cash):-
Service Staffs - RMB300, although I always gives RMB500 because of their friendliness, drinking ability and sportting.
Meimei - RMB500, sometime they will ask for more but you can always tell them it is the standard rate there and they will just keep their mouth shut.
Mummy - RMB300 to 500.
Toilet Ah Pek - RMB10
Bouncers - RMB100 and they will stand outside your room and guide you and your guests to the toilet and makes you feel important.

(5) Extra Service by the Meimei (cash only)
Short time - never try before
Overnight - Standard RMB3000 if you are Asian but I heard ocassionally those not so ang pai can bargain down to RMB2000.
If you are Ang-Mo, short-time range from RMB4000 to RMB6000.
Some Meimei do not do all these extra services.

(6) KTV room charges and Drinks charges (Cash or Credit card)
It range from RMB2000+ to RMB9000+ for the rooms. Drinks are slightly higher than other KTV. Example for 3 persons in a mid size room with 3 bottles of JW Black, 2 fruit plate, Ice/mixers and some small makan can set you back RMB6000+ poorer.

(7) No problem in bringing Meimei back to GW Sheraton hotel rooms after your KTV session.

Hopes this info helps.

Cateyes1001