View Single Post
Old 07-11-2003, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tokyoboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
cateyes. that is a great report. thanks.

my biz partner is a good looking half white/half asian man. i am chinese. i hope he can take out at a reasonable price (3000 or so).

in terms of etiquette, is it appropriate to discuss pricing and take out up front with the mama/manager?

as a side note for anyone interested in the scene in tokyo, there are hostess clubs here with PRC girls available for take out. standard for short time is 30,000 yen and overnight is 40,000 yen. you will also need to pay a club charge that ranges depending on how long you stay and drink. but on average be prepared to spend 20,000 yen/person (for about 2 hours) for the club charge. the PRC working girls in tokyo are of lesser quality than in the mainland or macau (but you do find gems ocassionally). almost all of these take out hostess clubs are located in kabukicho near shinjuku. if you walk around kabukicho, there are many PRC guys who are there to scout customers. they speak chinese and will generously provide information on the location of take out hostess clubs with PRC girls (as they get a commission).