Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jeshezman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Chao Yang Gong Yuan Bars

Hey, to all bro samsters,

Avoid this place, those ktv and bars around Chao Yang Gong Yuan. I was there in mid-Nov and the captain showed a bill for more than rmb$2.5k for chatting with a girl there, claiming that it's all for the room, drinks, fruits etc. Little did he knows, I gave him a good fuck and paid him only rmb$1.5k. I told him that he has made a bad mistake as I used to work in JB nightclubs as bouncer. Probably he was convinced because of my built and look.

Few days later, took a train to HangZhou and shanghai, managed to screw 2 gals FOC along the way. Of course, I have to spend some money bringing them to 5 stars hotel and shopping plus good food.

Feeling horny, when back to Beijing a week later, picked up a tui-na massage gal for breakfast and have a good screw. She didn't asked me for any $$$ as she took me as a friend. Feeling ashamed, I gave her one of my winter jacket,(branded)as I have two, having bought 2 in Robinson (plus rmb$500 without her knowledge as I slipped the money into the jacket). She called me later as I was on my way to the airport on my mobile and she screamed at me because of the $$$. I told her I left it there accidentally. I told her I will be back in 2 weeks and she wanted to return the $$$ to me., and she has agreed to another screw if I did really turn up again in 2 weeks time. Well, I flying there again next week because of my contract.

For those brothers here, you can try Nan cong guan, you can pick them from the street for rmb$200-400 for a shot in your hotel. I couldn't believe it at first until my driver brought me there. I didn't choose any as they are too young, around 16-17. I prefer those around 22-28, as I am not that young.

That's my experience. Just be yourself. Know how I pick up those gals?, I just tell them straight in their face that I enjoyed their companies very much and a screw will make it memorable for both of us. They are shocked at first but later they realised that I have the gut and being honest. Well, honesty does pay.

That's all, guys.

Last edited by jeshezman; 11-12-2003 at 03:45 AM.