View Single Post
Old 07-01-2004, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 21
globetrotter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterglobetrotter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterglobetrotter is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: sorry for spam, pin yin version.

Quote:
Originally posted by trax222
FS sauna:
1. Crystal Jade (shui jing gong) at Shuang An just behind the UME multiplex cinema. RMB 700+ for FS. Run down place but it works.

2. long tao jun near Pan Jia Yuan market. First cross junction west from Pan Jia Yuan bridge and head north till you see this huge brightly lit building bearing this name. About RMB 1100-1200 for FS (I can't remember too clearly).

3. Oriental palace (dong fang huang gong) along east 3rd ring road opposite China World. RMB 1800 for FS package (roughly, I remembered it was ridiculously ex).

4. Sauna at east gate plaza basement. No idea what the price is.

5. Sauna at Gongxiao just west of New World Jing Guang Hotel, near Landao Shopping Centre. No idea about price.

6. Sauna at Tianlun Dynasty Hotel. About RMB 1900 for FS package.

There's a few more but I've heard of but not too sure of.

HJ sauna:
1. Jade Dragon Court (yu long ge) opposite Ikea along north 3rd ring road. About RMB 500 for HJ package (includes all you can eat ala carte menu).

2. Millionaire (da fu hao) at Weigongcun Road near the Beijing Foreign Studies University. About RMB 700+ for HJ package (includes buffet).

3. Sauna at basement of Landmark Towers hotel. RMB 500+ excluding tips for HJ which was very expensive IMO.

4. Sauna at Hotel opposite Hua bin building opposite the Friendship store along Jian Guo Men Wai Street. Forgot what the price was.

Thanks for the write-up. Will be in Beijing next week and would like to try out some of the places mentioned by you. Although I have been to Beijing a couple of times, not that familiar with some of the spots mentioned.

Can you give a bit more details on location for

1. "Shuang An" at UME multiplex;
2. Pan Jia Yuan market;
3. East Gate Plaza; and
4. Ikea.

Thanks.