View Single Post
Old 06-08-2016, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23587 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: True stories/news from the MotherLand of the Chinese people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koei View Post
Decided to start this thread because this year I will be flying regularly to Shanghai, Hangzhou and Nanjing cities due to work commitments. Not that I like to be in China but this country really has some good memories for me. So in between waiting periods before meetings or after dinner back in hotel, I can share some happening stories while being there :: Something to keep me occupied and not spent money on **you know what**

So bros here can also kindly share your stories or news you have heard from the PRC land in this thread
生在福中不知福!we all dying to be posted to china also no chance! You can do wonders in shanghai...lots of 'entertainments'! If you enjoy clubbing....sha got plentiful! 好多美媚哦!

Inline:

7 pointers and above