View Single Post
Old 12-04-2024, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 431 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Quote:
Originally Posted by celavie View Post
This is such an amazing thread. How I wish I had chanced upon this earlier. The mindset and ethos would have been really helpful.

Abit of history, I had BY'ed a singer for a couple of months. We have since broken up as I could not stand the incesstant request for money and finally saw that this was all a transaction. Unfortunately I was KC big time and still cannot suppress this feeling towards her. It has been 4 months already and still cannot get over her. There is not much resentment since I appreciate that I did gain Her over the course of the relationship. Move on but it seems it is easier said than done. Onwards to my next BY is the only way to forget her.

Anyhow I will be a student of bro Warbird and Austin and other esteemed bros and the years of wisdom here. I still can't believe this wisdom had been here all this time since 2009 and I have only just discovered it.

I spent between 10-15k pm for a small joint PRC singer, met and fucked twice a week on average. .
10-15K per mth?? This amount can allow me to fark countless syt FLs & GL angpais. You can even try Jap, Korean, Russia fls every week

No offence, but can never understand why do people waste this kind of money on BY a ktv hostess

This kind of transaction her ROI is like 500% and your ROI is like 3% nia

Anyway I will never have this kind of problem cos I can't afford to BY any one with my meagre salary. The most I can afford is weekly visit to GL or book a FL for 1 hr per week.

Sometimes I really wonder how some ppl so rich yet so silly... life so unfair