View Single Post
Old 23-08-2017, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: KL beach / thai club issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire789 View Post
thx for the info sifu Yokosi

regardless of nationality, as long as can find some that suit my taste

so u're saying european will mostly be at BC around midnight? how about slightly earlier? prefer to bring her back earlier to start the fun and rest early

and are they easily approachable or friendly? would u point out some tips in how to approach if i got aim my eyes on one of the girls? just in case there's a different way to approach compare to asian girls
How good are u in a club ???. First timer or with too much experiences ???. You alone in a club, do u have 4 to 6 ladies, trying to compete with each other to get you ???. And every fellow in the club, watch you while they have no ladies at their tables.

U can go in earlier, c the Euro ladies, drink, be merry, do not always let your mobile be your own company ( enjoy her company and not your mobile ), be a bit chatty but do not talk nonsense, do not talk politics ( boring to the girls ), smile, laugh a bit, please say that you are horny in a polite way, pretend if u have to in BC, enjoy BC atmosphere, ask what are available from her ( can lick her pussy, etc, how long, ST or LT, etc ) provided that she is comfortable with u. Be aware of competiting punters. Do not be too hamsup in your approach but must make SURE that u are looking for Euro and not Viets or Asian ladies.

Euro like alcoholic drinks and not beer. U buy the drinks for your targeted lady. And go on from there.

If u do not have the looks, not that handsome, too fat, Indian, no have the guts.......U still want Euro lady......U better tip a good waiter or captain and ask for more info from them on good looking white ladies. All ladies are FLs and can be booked, maybe the nice captain can be of help to you. How to find such a " educated. " BC waiter or captain......up to your grey cells to think.

Go to BC with a plan A, if that no work, go to plan B. That is how I do my work in my clubbing days in BKK, border towns, Singapore, Jakarta, Ho Chi Minh. And I usually have some good successful sex. U go there, without a plan, most probably failed to get your targeted lady. People complained.....that I do so much thinking on my plan and should go out to enjoy and F me up side down. Your plan is to screw your lady. So, do not come back and say that you fail miserably to get your lady, alone in bed and jerk off with your fingers.

Last edited by Yokosi; 23-08-2017 at 05:53 PM. Reason: Typo