Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
LCL7788 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 3 Simple rules for Whoremongers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billgates View Post
No worries, I'll just let the boy have his last say if it makes him happy. It's getting tiresome for me, too.
And now you're playing the role of the magnanimous and chivalrous pugilist?

Well better an angry young boy (thanks for the flattery! ) than a dirty creepy sad old man with delusions of grandeur and self-importance.

Its tiresome no doubt so I will desist for now (had a very late n whore-free nite & got to fly off soon anyway...glad it wont be a whoreliday tho!) but I can assure you I can always keep up with your subpar bullshit.

Isnt it convenient how you've continuously tried to pull a series of fast ones and shift the goalposts?
Just to gloss over your empty boasts and outright lies.
You are certainly entitled to your own opinions abt whores but dont forget what was originally pointed out by other forumers earlier still remains i.e. your dishonesty and hypocrisy.
Thatz still the crux of the matter.
You might think people will forget. But I hope they do not.
And you might style yourself as a white knight in shining armor on some handsome stead riding off into the sunset to the rescue of innocent damsels in distress but that fantasy is just a cheap farce and a hollow illusion.
'Saving' whores by being a philanderer? A whoremonger calling whoring a "folly"? Perhaps your guilt caught up with you or do you need a new mirror ... Or maybe the UN should just give you an award....

I really hope your noble "reform the whoring industry from within' campaign works somehow.
And whatever it is I am pretty sure you are deriving more than your share of sexual gratification and other financial returns from your whores.
Do pop by often and share your tales about how to lure n maneuver these whores into your KC traps.
You have definitely demonstrated that you are one of those high roller playboys and hidden hands behind the commercial sex scene. I for one am convinced & humbled.
So I am sure your precious advice will do plenty of bros good.
Too many of them are being Kc'ed and conned by your whore buddies everyday.
The whores need 'saving''. But these KC'ed idiots need it even more.

I rest my case.

G'Day.