View Single Post
Old 25-03-2011, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 19
Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: L Messi Vs C Ronaldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoman View Post
I have to agree with you that Messi have not performed well at senior national level compared to club level. If you were to read point 4 again, the writer was speaking about the junior level. On the score, I agree with the writer.
Ooo... Yeah....

I didn't follow too much of junior level, hence, I cannot comment on that. However, I am basing on the senior level. Although I am more a Messi fan than Ronaldo, but I guess certain slag must be given to Ronaldo given the pressure he has to take if Portugal fails as compared to Messi.

By way of example:
Any Portugal inability to perform will be Ronaldo's problem. But Argentina failure to perform could be Tevez, Mescherano, Aguero, Messi, Higuain...

I know it may deviate from the writer's directive. But I think junior level's performance is not very reflective of the performance of the player as Pele and Maradona did not achieve greatness due to junior level, given both are great players in their own aspect.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Ooo... Yeah...

MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Fiction: Stepdaughter's friends

Last edited by Spurslover; 25-03-2011 at 04:46 PM. Reason: spelling