View Single Post
Old 11-07-2018, 07:50 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1721 / Power: 19
andrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant future
[QUOTE=andrewtong;17561484]What I had for tea...

Holy cow I had a great time at Malioboro! Arrived at 5.10pm, got a key from the reception and headed straight up the stairs to the main lounge which was buzzing with lots of girls walking around and quite a few tables filled with punters choosing stocks.

A PRC mummy approached me and I told her I wanted local so she got an Indon mummy to serve me instead. Quickly, she organised 7 girls to be surveyed and I took the tallest and what looked like one of the prettier ones. In honesty looked around 7-8/10 based on very poor lighting so I was kinda taking a punt!

She sat down and introduced herself and actually took the lead to get into the room! Once out in brighter lights I was quite pleased with my choice as she looked like she had a great butt and really nice long legs.

Once she had disrobed in the room I was even more pleasantly surprised to be faced with a really magnificent set of tits - which I later found to be 36B but they looked a lot bigger! Nice shape with slight sag but beautiful large brown nipples. She looked really fit with firm thighs and an hourglass body - I mean if she was naked during the line-up I really don't think I could have done better!

Sex with her was amazing as she was so horny. At first I thought it was an act but after a while she really seemed to be hungry for cock.

I also went down on her for a few minutes but she kept pushing me onto my back, wanting to climb onto my cock.. Her bbbj was wet and slurpy and had great eye contact too.

We did cowgirl, missionary, lotus and side styleee and I came when she was on top of me. Man, her pussy was tight and it was amazing to see her squatting slowly up and down on my shaft (thinking about the view is making me hard now!) When I was spurting my seed into the condom, I felt her pussy tighten around my cock and thought "Oh she actually came!" and sure enough she collapsed on me and. Her body, hips and pussy twitched a few times. Really amazing session. Oh and she does light frenching too.

Managed to get a photo of her as she was dressing up.

Damage was Rp1.24 million excluding the tip of Rp250k as I was really happy with her service.