View Single Post
Old 29-06-2020, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 4
Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!
Re: i saw my lesbian ex, and i recalled about the my past

He bought me a new wallet, with alot of cash and a photo of us. I wasn't touched by his gesture, im touched because i know he is serious about me despite us coming from a different background. I couldn't give him much for now, other then my body.

Knowing my menses cycle very well, this will be the period whereby getting pregnant is very very low. I didn't say much, i kissed him and started undressing myself. I was still a small B cup, but Aaron do know how to satisfy me.

He grab my breast from behind, playing my nipples and i started moaning abit. Next i said fuck me now, i asked him to lay down on my bed, while he is reaching for the condom, i just sit on his cock without giving him any signal.

This may not be the first time we fuck raw, but its the first time i agreed to do it. He tries to push me away, but failed as we are both enjoying the pleasure of our flesh touching each other. My pussy is warm from the friction of his cock, just a few fuck from him, i managed to orgasm abit, i almost scream!

My breast were bouncing so badly as he fucks me really hard. This was the first time i see Aaron enjoy it so so much. We ends at the doggy position, and i asked him to release all its cum inside me.

I told him its safe before he released like everything into my pussy. The warm cum went straight to my G, and i started shivering alot.... (don't worry, I didn't get pregnant)

Aaron accompanied me the night before my 1st day......