View Single Post
Old 30-06-2020, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 4
Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!
Re: i saw my lesbian ex, and i recalled about the my past

The 4 of us managed to maintain the close classmates friendship, seeing them doesn't make us uncomfortable anymore.

I still meet up Aaron after school a few occasions, he will often waited me outside my school with his bike, and that is how my classmates and 1 of teacher spotted us, that teacher is so so so happens to be a older cousin of Aaron.

Mr. Tay, who came to me, and asked how am i related to Aaron, he knows that we are an item, but he wanted to know more. I told him briefly how we met, how long we have been dating etc etc.

The same old line of what a teacher will always say,
'you are a good student, i do not want it to affect your grades'

he started asking if my mum knows about him.

He advised me not to continue dating Aaron as he is very complicated. He started to smeared him, but i just don't care. Tay started to say things like if he noticed my grades drop, he will informed my mum etc.

I have no worries at all because i have confidence with my grades.

But really so sway, i did so badly for a mock up test before the mid year, that papers are extremely tough, and i failed like 3 papers out of don't know how many.

Then here comes Tay, immediately he knows about my results, my mum is informed the very same day.