View Single Post
Old 23-12-2018, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxboy88 View Post
Agree with you bro real person actually look more sweet then photo.. 😉😉 i going to rtf her soon ..
Yes yes, planning to RTF too. It's a rare case when the real looks better than the photos.
Most of the time will be the other way round.

But I mean it still comes to personal preference and judgement. Everyone sees a girl in a different perspective.

FRs are based on the individual's standard. No one can guarantee others will feel the same or even get the same standard of service.
Not to mock anyone here, but many FLs shared with me before on weird Bros they met, or even those that have serious issues.

In my humble opinion, I will just do my best to look good, smell good before going. I feel we must be what we expect from others in order to received a better service.
If that doesn't help. Probably that girl have some work attitude issues Liao.

Make LOVE, not war. Gotta POKE 'em all!