View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 15
kaizerleo is a splendid one to beholdkaizerleo is a splendid one to beholdkaizerleo is a splendid one to beholdkaizerleo is a splendid one to beholdkaizerleo is a splendid one to beholdkaizerleo is a splendid one to behold
Re: Lonely married guy with incomplete life

Well getting active in life rather than spending your time here thinking of getting sex all the time.

If you really want to be faithful to your wife talk to her of your needs instead of looking for discreet relationship here. If she loves you enough she will understand, if it is really due to her medical condition both of you can't have sex. And both of you can work out what is best and not blame each other after the discreet relationship got found out.

And also think of your wife, she will also have her needs it's just that her focus is not sex anymore.

I hardly frequent this forum cos it's not productive am here to read and cure my boredom.

Years ago, when I 1st registered I also think wah this forum can post to get free fuck sia. Which i dont do it anymore cos it doesn't come by posting threads or blaming your wife not having sex with you.