Old 14-10-2005, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
squirt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
most pervert things done?

Anyone here got done any pervert things like sniffing gal's underwear? Can share your story? I start mine first:

Insurance agent:
I had an appointment with her. This agent, name starts with J, was very pretty and cute. Always wanted to pump such girls, but i am very shy. So with this appointment, I thought: since I can't pump her, why not make her do some other things?

After some thoughts, I got an idea. I masturbated into a film container the night before. I put it in my pocket. When I met her the next day, I behaved like normal. When she left her office to take me some drinks, I quickily took out my container and using my finger, I dipped into the container and using the sperm coated index finger, I dipped into her cup of milk tea(luckily she was not drinking plain water). Then i stirred it with my finger to dissolve it. When she came in later, I behave like normal again and talked about insurance things. THen I saw her took her cup and drank the tea. Lunkily she didn't notice anything wrong with the tampered drink. THe feeling of seeing her drinking my sperm really very shiok. Later when i left her office, i PCC in the toilet, let her waited outside. When I came out from the toilet, I smiled at her and she looked like very shy, eyes look down on the floor. Sometimes I wondered whether when a person PCC fantasizing someone else, will the other party also received the mental signals?