Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
garath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb Re: Massage in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbailey
I thought the initial idea of this thread is to explore and share the places in KL offering good massages. but nothing much is said abt the quality of the
Call me stingy, but I just feels that it's not worth it to pay for the entry charges and to get those "touch touch here & there" kind of massage.

Can any bro here help to enlighten me on any place which offers quality massage?

Thanks!
Yes, Jasmine Aromatherapy has good Swedish massage.

Its at Crown Princess Hotel shopping mall, next to Empire Tower, Jln Tun Razak, 21622866.

Using public transport, alight at PLRT Ampang & cross the Pedestrian Bridge over Jln Tun Razak into Yowchuan. Turn left & walk straight to Crown Princess mall. Take the escalators to the mall's top floor; it's next to a travel agency.

Tell the boss (Jasmine) specifically what maladies/injuries/aches you have & ask her to select the therapist. The ones she provided had firm, accurate hand placement and consistent dynamic rolling movement. I had a leg muscle strain, & her therapist could trace the affected muscle & circulate the affected area. She used a "strong qi" rythmic & comforting technique with no pain during & after. Almost fell asleep because it felt very calm & relaxing with light music playing.

I hear it gets crowded there after 5pm though.