View Single Post
Old 28-07-2018, 01:36 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1827 / Power: 0
Lindyxoxo has a brilliant futureLindyxoxo has a brilliant futureLindyxoxo has a brilliant futureLindyxoxo has a brilliant futureLindyxoxo has a brilliant futureLindyxoxo has a brilliant futureLindyxoxo has a brilliant futureLindyxoxo has a brilliant futureLindyxoxo has a brilliant futureLindyxoxo has a brilliant futureLindyxoxo has a brilliant future
❣️❤️❣️Candilicious Lindy👄36C😘For boobs lovers❣️❤️❣️

It is extremely fulfilling for me to provide a genuine experience catered to your utmost satisfaction. Your level of excitement, pleasure and comfort is a priority from the moment we meet. I truly have an insatiable appetite for intimacy and creating lasting memories.

https://t.me/yololetsdothis8

Name Lindy
Race : Local Sg Chinese
Height : 162cm
Weight : 53kg
Vital Stats : 36C 26 35
Skin:Fair
Looks : I don't know as attractiveness is subjective and diff people have diff taste
Non- smoker
Tattoo : hidden

Dos - Kissing,Frenching, bbbj, CIM, COF, COB
Donts - Licking of pussy, Fingering,rough playing or rubbing of clit,tarma,raw,anal,bdsm

Races I'm comfy with: Only Chinese bros and malay abangs (just my preference)

Incall rate (room and CD included)
$380.35mins.1 (FJ)
$450.60mins.1 (FJ)
$750.90mins.2 (FJ)
**Old rate remains for my super regulars
$320.40mins.1 BBBJ/BJ/HJ
$450.70mins.2 BBBJ/BJ/HJ

In-Car BBBJ/BJ $250/35mins/1 **NEW!
In-Car FJ $350/35mins/1 **NEW!!

Outcall: +$50
COF: +$80
After 10pm: +$50
AR: +$80 (if only u r clean n not hairy)
Swallow: +$80
Rejection fees: $50

Do note that I am only keen in meeting sincere Bros.Pls do not ask me irrelevant ques I will simply ignore u.Keep your text short,simple and straightforward for smooth booking thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by minlow View Post
Just meet her for the 2nd time. A local gem.
Looks: 8.5/10
Boobs: 9/10 (full c)
Body: 8/10 (flesh at the right places)
Overall: 9/10
RTF: definitely yes!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkjnew View Post
Met Lindy for the first time. She's a friendly girl with a fiery body coupled with really cute look. She has full solid C cup, a romantic smoocher, really Know how to work her way through the body and while making sure I feel comfortable. A definite RTF with this local gem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redboi View Post
Met lindy (finally) the other day and was quite anticipating our meeting after all the positive reviews and wasnt disappointed.

Full curvy figure, with awesome c cup and shapely ass. Coupled w smooth fair skin. A deadly combo for me. Started w some intense frenching and i basically devoured her body. I unloaded after pumping a while as buay tahan liao. Spent the rest of time chatting.

Tks for the great time
Sms or WhatsApp nick,age,race to ☎️83535086
Telegram : xoxolindy

Last edited by Lindyxoxo; 22-04-2024 at 06:13 PM.