View Single Post
Old 19-04-2024, 07:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 431 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfang View Post
Why bros all saying disappointing?

Are the WL very old looking?
The bros here are just being fussy. No la I am kidding

But I just want to add my 2 cents worth on this topic on the overall value of Cat200 PRC now.

I know many bros have been complaining about the "steep price" of $200 and the overall decline of PRC legal wls.

Yes the quality has definitely declined after the pandemic and the price has increased from $150-$200. But to me, they still offer the best value for money in today's cheonging scene in SG - will explain why here:

The prices for alternatives - spas, FLs have increased steeply too. Just for comparison - there are a few spas which has appeared recently (1 of them just got shut down) that seems to be very popular with bros here. A lot of positive reviews gushing over their young & pretty MLs. I went down to experience for myself and here is my honest feedback:

The entrance is $58. For a simple HJ with limited roaming, it's $100 top up. That's a total of $160 just for a simple HJ. In my mind was thinking might as well top up $40 for a 1 hour FJ session at GL legal house.

Not all the girls there offer FJ, but for those who, they charge $200 top-up. Which means total $250. And even the FJ session is very basic one with limited service unlike in GL.

Environment-wise, it was nothing impressive too. Due to some water piping issues, the capsule shower inside all the rooms were not working and you have to walk half-naked to the main shower. At least in GL legal house, you get a huge bed with proper shower facilities in every single room.

And lastly, after paying so much, you still need to worry about the possible raids. All-in-all, I find the experience at GL legal house to be so much better than all these spas & illegal fuck shops which have been popping all over SG.

Sorry for the long post, but just a very feedback which I like to share with bros here.