View Single Post
Old 03-06-2018, 01:10 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6854 / Power: 20
bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Clean vs Dirty Massage Thoughts..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Actually, three categories: Dirty, Clean and Teasing which is in-between.

As to who shortchange who, depends on many factors:
Std massage: $50 per hr
HJ : $50 upwards for others
Prostrate: $88 per hr.. teasing

Above are standard, but many bros get good rates like hard massage free hj for $10 tips, $70 per 1.5 hrs.. build on chemistry n regular patronage and not good lookers nor syt. Something has to give n take. Which syt in right frame of mind will give you good massage n free hj for $50 ? Who wants to be underpaid ?

For me, hard massage with correct acupoints is priority as I need to unwind. Teasing must be good and free hj which I tip $10. (Plse don't ask me for contact or exchange, I did share contacts but ML did not give free hj, I think she like only me n looks department not so good)

Bro TS prices quite carrot head. $88 prostrate is expensive teasing but there are at least 3 places will tease at $50 per hour, all in, no tips (go free teasing thread.. don't ask me). Often, budget teasing comes with shaft stroking n ass crack massage but you shoot you may be made to pay the penalty... Ha ha..

It is only if she look good or pretty n slim n boobs that commands carrot head prices. If massage facing down, and just enjoy hard massage, as long as she pleasant looking can already.

Of course many bros disagree.. then that's where carrot head prices n time cut short come in..

Rock On Bros
S$88 is on the pricing .. I get it from Health care center at SBF leh.. and its standard same price for different spa (different name) so I think its quite standard to be s$88.

yah their massage skill normally is like shit or dont expect too much..

recently i went to a nearby thai massage, being massage by a 40 or 50 years old aunty.. normally i go is 30+ yo thai massage me but that day left this 40 ~ 50 years old aunty.. i think sian liao no mood give a lady so old, if she brush or tease me i sure sian 1/2 (lucky she din't)

she massage no teasing. but i can say, she is the best oil massage i ever receive from thai in my life haha.. really every acupoint correct strength and crack my neck, back, and the lower waist there massage jin good. in fact i tips her more than the 30 years old who normally massage for me.

I also got go to another thai massage shop at sg, the lady massage is jin paid, anyhow press one, but back to the topic.

Clean vs Dirty vs Teasing

I think Clean with Good Massage or rather I enjoy most is Clean, Good Massage by pretty lady and never expect "extra service" then suddenly she ask u want extra svc? thats the best part.. its like getting a surprise present rather than you go there already know you sure get that "extra service". So far extra service normally is HJ, which is boring to me. I don't like to cum to other people handjob. But blow job i hiam she too dirty as she suck too much dick, later pass STD to me. so this is contradicting.