View Single Post
Old 08-06-2018, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 12
Awabi is one of the Best!Awabi is one of the Best!Awabi is one of the Best!Awabi is one of the Best!
Re: Clean vs Dirty Massage Thoughts..

One thing among many bro samsters that I fail to understand is their desire to visit massage shops in bid to get a happy ending, over ML/FLs. Want massage? Get a good masseuse; want fuck, find a FL. Trying to visit supposedly "clean" mp with hopes of getting GQ is cheap thrill at best. Besides, trying to combine both together leads to half-fuck service in the two areas.

Personally, I visit MLs and mps and usually ask them to skip the massage step. I mean comeon, how many of them can provide as much relaxation as a professional male masseuse who cracks your back like no tomorrow? We are there for the deed and we know it. The massage, putting it nicely, is like an opening, a warm up. Putting bluntly it's like eating fries at a steakhouse: it's heavenly when it's good, But never the main dish. Eyes on the prize.

And no, I don't like to girl-hop. I believe as with business, it's necessary to build up relations, to enjoy the perks others won't get. For example, my recent go-to ML (from local massage) who charges 100/hr allowed me to stay for close to 2 hours... without any extra charge, we were kissing and fondling each other during the entire time, something which I didn't get during my first visit. Being a regular however is also not without its woes: the moment they start to compromise on their service it's time to move on, consider your time and money well wasted.

TLDR: My humble OPINION is that people should not mix massage and happy ending together. Either enjoy cumming, or enjoy cracking.