View Single Post
Old 16-08-2018, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Newbies & those wanna to get their 1st power fall in here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
You like to assume a lot of things don’t you.
And your assumption do portrays a lot what kind of person you’re in reality.

And so how’s your tour hcm charity cum sex trip? Wondering how many samsters you already cheated and about to cheat?

Another thing, who doesn’t know Hurricane88, the one and only who crazily chase about points in Sbf and if anybody attacks you, as usual you will activate your clones to zap. Let me see, in this page, I already saw one of your clone.
You remember Sam also did hinted somehow or rather about you having clones.
Who assuming when you spreading lies about me...any do as you please becos that was your specialties...couldn’t be bothered with Low life scums like you...

Only a sore loser will keep harping on past...

Will not let you who I dun even know who are you to ruin my yesterday’s today or any day...good bye...

Anyway if you infringe I will still take action as mod in my sub-forum doing my job...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post