View Single Post
Old 17-10-2017, 05:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 29
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: When fucking raw & about to cum in pussy, would u tell the gal or dont tell?

My first time doing raw with my ex gf was back in poly days. Normally we will have protection sex but I always wanted to did her raw and see how different is the feel. However always didn't manage to get her consent in this matters thus i consulted a friend of mine who is well known to have raw with most of his GF on how to go about it. The solution from my friends then is simply "La ga yi song loh".(Hokkien)

Perhaps then I was very inexperienced thus normally didn't have lots of foreplay to my gf. That day I left, right ,up ,down ,suck, lick until she buay tahan. Can heard her breathing getting very heavily and keep wriggling her body. I softly whisper to her that I just want to poke her raw and see what is the feel that all. Will definitely pull it out after a few poke and cap it. Ha ha. Which guy which have a right sense of mind will cap it back after feel the moist and warm pussy covering your "brother".

However she keep reminding me that I must shoot it outside else she will get pregnant. Likely it my first time doing in raw and in no time I feel the urged of cumming soon. I quickly jam E brake and rested on her to calm down my dick first. My gf though I had cummed liao and say "都叫你射外面了,万一怀孕怎么办。以后不可以再射里面了知道吗"。

Hosayliao la. Sensed that she don't sound angry, I quickly press on and thrust my shaft into her fast and furious. In no time i already buay tahan liao and told her 我"又"要来了and loaded all my cum into her pussy.

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q