View Single Post
Old 10-03-2019, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Help! Fell in love with an ML..

Just come across this thread. Interestingly that @TS just met this ML on for a short period of time. Just read thru all his reply and some question:

1. Yes you like the way she is, and she said she is new in this, any justification ? How do you verify she is new or she has being in Thailand, Hong Kong, Malaysia before in the past.

2. Did you tell you or she knew you are married, if yes still talk about married and children so what is she trying to drive at, and if she doesn't know you are married, then it's time you tell her nothing will come out in between both of you.

3. You are right not to bring her to meet any one that close to you as you still have doubt about her. Certainly you are right, never let her have any contact to people that eventually cause you trouble if things goes sour.

4. TS, you seems to flip flop over what you said when some brother trying to tell you what they feel and of course some got pissed off with you. Can understand that as you just trying to defense her. I guess that is no need to defense her as just input to you only.

OK just my two cents worth of what I see in your description of situation:
a. She may be right by saying her parent is old and want her married.

b. You have know not much of her background, no doubt she invite you to her home town. Don't be surprise that she has BF or even ex husband back in China before, this is very common. Wait till you go there and see it with yourself and you may be disappointed. But just my assumption.

c. One kind of funny thinking, knowing you for only a few month want to get married say want to help to support you, knowing you have no money. One think come to my mind is, she wants a permanent passport here, then she can continue her ML job. Did she mention she want to work in factory, where got so much factory here, did she say she will work in Coffee Shop ??? My thinking is once a ML always a ML. She eventually use to this kind of life.

d. Show you video of where she go to and who she is with, well video only take picture of what is in front of the camera you cannot see what is behind of the camera. When you video call her she can look decent dress on top, you don't know who is below licking or fingering her.

e. You seems to be taking too much attention on her as she can see as well, and I suggest you loosen your grip, let her mix around and observe, if she has other man friend, so be it, be more generous as this is good for you as you are not taking her as a future wife, you just want sex and intimacy from her only, be careful don't let your emotion over rule you. Raw not raw you decide and take care, must know when to raw.

I have a very funny feeling that she take you as the main character which we call 大老公, there bounce to be one or two more so call 小老公around except not within your radar. Do observe, take your time.

I may be wrong but again, she is a ML and you are married, then it come to topic of married, children, that tick off everyone comment.

Take care bro, just my opinion only.