View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 16
mattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Changkat Bukit Bintang - Club and Girls

I not the clubbing type. But I remember one time I just try going to one of the bars in Changkat Bukit Bintang with my (platonic) KL girl friend. She was my wing woman.

Forgot which bar was it, but it was Thursday night, Ladies' night, and was packed with friggin' HOT white chicks in late teens to early 20's - probably international students or young expats.

If I recall correctly, it's somewhere in the middle.

They had their cliques but was pretty open and friendly as the night moved on and the alcohol flowed.

Nobody was dancing but my friend was really great at dancing and very brave, she took the dance floor, everyone else joined in. I was reluctant at first, but couldn't resist. I'm not that good a dancer, but because she with me, she made me look good and I got quite a bit of spillover attention too haha...

I did see some working ladies, Japanese, Chinese, Koreans, Eastern Europeans, but I was too busy with all the attention from the dancing girls.