View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1804 / Power: 15
dude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant future
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extreme999 View Post
Hi bros just wondering does anybody have any recommendation near the airport? Gonna be staying at the airport hotel for a week and was wondering if any bros can recommend any service to call to the hotel room.

Thanks!
It is better to travel down to city to do the deed as not much good frs come from those outcall .and quite waste of money if the service of the girl is bad.
Personally when I am at hk airport, I will take bus A11 to causeway bay where as fuji building is in that area. Remember if u take Air port buses within the day, return trip is half price. But only for octopus card.

A21 take u to nathan , mongkok and you ma tei which is heaven for suana or massage palour.
Suana allow u to swipe credit card or debit card. So u don't need to bring to much cash out.
Mong kok sun hing plaza will fulfill ur need of massage and full service as there are 3 level fs suana over there.
It is a good place to explore . :-)

小雨
潘潘

永远记住您。。

Missing you in progress
Kathy