Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kbt7046 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Actually the CHINA people are even more sick of their own communist way of handling this covid situation. A lot of my colleagues from CHINA actually hate their approach towards covid. It makes them very hard to go back and very expensive. Like they need to confine 2 weeks then can go back. Once go back they need to quarantine 2 weeks then more weeks depending on what states they belong to. Plus the policy always change and change. They don't see any hope of returning. Some of them even just have a baby and 2 years never see the baby already. Many are seriously considering resigning already. However, there is a difference between democracy and communist. I like democracy as we can express what we like freely but communist they can't. Even i know in their heart many china people actually like democratic but they cannot say and dare not admit in public. They will be silent or deal with by their government. So they also no choice have to follow people cheer with whatever nonsense their country give.
This is the major problem. I'm considering going to Cambodia for a break during next CNY because after waiting for so long, Indonesia still remains close 5o Singaporean, unlikely to go during coming CNY again. However i still can't decide whether to go or not. Beside high cost of traveling ( mainly because of expensive multiple PCR tests), Cambodia is completely strange place for me. Unlike in Indonesia, i don't know where to stay, eat and find girls (single man doesn't go for sightseeing). Also i don't know the situation there, is there any lockdown impose there ? Is the place to book girls open for business etc. No point to go there if can't book girl because places to get girls are closed like what happen in Geylang here. But can't find any update infro on Google search. Hope that i won't be struck here again during coming CNY again, dame boring.