Old 09-09-2018, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bornslippy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HK Happening

Recently relocated to HK and thought to provide some insights on what I have tried so far.

Fuji Building
Well-covered by other bros here. Basically you travel up to 22nd floor and slowly make your way down until you find someone you like. Small rooms (hit and miss on cleanliness; some can be very clean but I have enter rooms where the floor is wet even outside the toilet). Service is SOP - shower for you, you lie down on bed and she runs the show. Not much you can do with the lady, no kissing, fondle the breast, some don't allow you to lick/suck on nipples (may give excuse that they feel ticklish), capped BJ. Prices around HKD500-800 (higher end being the Caucasians).

PTGF
I added close to 15 individuals on WeChat. Maybe because I live in an apartment (instead of their usual clientele who lives in hotels), they started asking me for proof of address, mobile no. and last name. When I gave them those details, they will call my mobile no and say can't get through (even when there is nothing wrong with my phone) and then ask me to book a hotel instead, which I refused. One lady even ask me to send her picture of my ID with name. In the end, nothing came out of it as I wasn't sure if this was a scam as a result of asking these personal information. Price quoted roughly around HKD1800-3000. If any brothers have better/positive experience or can share some insights, would appreciate your comments.

Sugar Babes
Played around with some websites and managed to meet a few local HK girls. Price range from HK3k - to 5k. Girls can ask for pay-per-meetup (ppm) or monthly allowance. Those whom I met were ok with ppm. I never tried this in SG before so there is nothing I can compare to. Up/down side, you see her picture and she see your picture. Up side, if you like less/non-transactional, this can be your poison. But at HKD3K-5K per pop, pretty ex if you looking for regular fcuk.

Other Thoughts
Couldn't find those local girls FLs who have their own hotel rooms. I know there is 141 website but not that good with reading Mandarin. There could be other better options than what I have now but just haven't explore it yet.

If any brothers got good recommendation, please share. Thanks!

That's all folks