View Single Post
Old 21-04-2018, 07:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post

Prom, you sure sotong is not back in ace? I noticed a tall woman standing at the fruit stall that day. U have pix of Sotong? Maybe u can PM me.
Nope she is not back to ACE, Sotong updated Pom that she is working as a massage lady in Shenzhen, asked me to go there for shiok shiok, Pom where got resources (money, time, sperms, etc) to fly there to paku her wor......

Pom NEVER takes photos of any WL. Sooory the best that Pom could do is to post some look-alike photos of so-and-so (so far the best shot was Wildboar's representative "clone" in Kawabuchi, whom even Wildboar acknowledged it was nearly 100% looked like her.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE