Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 22-09-2018, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
Lan Tian 蓝天 2047

Debuted in August; she has been working for about a month.

Appearance: she has a gentle girl-next-door look on her with a cute innocent smile.

Character: she is very friendly. She looked very cold when seated on the couch. But upon entering the room, she smiles a lot, and is bubbly in nature, giving off a school girl vibe.

Body: Quite short, around 1.60m or shorter. She is not considered slim to me as she has some fats evenly distributed all over her body(but no protruding tummy) eg. her waist and thighs - similar to Ruyi 1658a. B- Boobs

BJ is average. I got auto frenching from her. She allows fingering as she guided my middle finger into her pussy, but I'm not really into it. She allows painting, and gets extremely high from it. Before reaching 5min, she can't take the licking any further and immediately requested for FJ.

Best part about her was the FJ.

Started off with cowgirl for 5min. Then changed to missionary. My pounding was delivered at a steady pace. At times, she was grabbing my butt to push my didi in.

Some WLs fake their orgasm to complete the act but this was not the case for Lan Tian. Beads of sweat started to form on her forehead. I asked her why is she sweating so much, she replied that she feels very shiok. As my pounding continues, her moaning became louder and more sensual. Then, she reached her peak as her eyes rolled backwards in unison.

Some WLs fake their orgasm to complete the act but this was definitely not the case for Lan Tian

Seeing that expression really fuelled my inner lusty desire. Continued in missionary for a good 10min. I was honestly very surprised that she could take my long and hard pounding without mentioning about handjob. In missionary, I occasionally came down to french her. It hardened my didi even more. Then, for the finale, I activated my turbo boost mode. But before that, I gave her another round of painting to prep her for the pumping ahead. I flipped her over, prop up her butt and inserted my didi. But OMG. her back was wet with her sweat! I up my gear to turbo mode and gave her a full 3min of fast and HARD pounding. Every thrust I delivered was accompanied was a loud 'piak' sound. Thinking about it now is already making me horny again... I released and she said she enjoyed the session very much.

At the end, I offered her a back massage to end off the session as way of gratitude for taking my pounding.

Will rtf
Bro, thks for sharing, i like WL who love sex, will try her soon